Cyber Day #4

3/20/20

To be honest, I hate online school. It just frustrates me that I don't have a teacher to help me through assignments, so it takes me longer to do them. Especially in math, I don't have a single clue how to do what we are doing. My math teacher is great at explaining and really does the best at working with online learning, but I had to ask my mom, brother, and friends for help. I like how school gave structure to my life and kept me on track, but since I don't have that I've been distracted. There are some up sides to online school. One is that I don't have to get ready and wake up early. Another is that I get to FaceTime my friends. And the best part is that I get to eat while doing work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day #5

Ancient Greece is the Word

Warring City States