Mesopotamia Quiz

1/29/20
Today we had a 75 point quiz on Mesopotamia. I think I did a good job and only got maybe 2 question wrong. I thought it was pretty easy. I didn't study for it,  but I still was pretty prepared. The 10 minutes before the quiz started was really helpful. That was the only time I got to study. I finished pretty soon, so I started on taking notes on page 35-48. I just started on the blog for the notes but I still need to finish the notes by hand for the rest of the class tomorrow. When we get our tests back, I  hope I did really good. If I didn't do good, it would probably bring my grade down because all that's in Veracross is the blogs from last week and the composition book grade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day #5

Ancient Greece is the Word

Warring City States