First Day of Class

1/22/20      
         Today was the first day of class. We talked about the rules and what we are supposed to do in class. We talked about putting our phones in the pocket and what to do about the blogs. The blogs will be due on the day of class at midnight. They have to be 150- 200 words. If I'm absent, all I have to do is say that I wasn't in class on my blog. We get two points each blog we do. The points add up at the end of the year so it good to do them on time. If I don't do them on time, then I get One point out of two. At the end of class, we set up our blogs and emailed them to Mr. Schick. I also learned how to design my blogger which was very cool. My background to my blog is now the ocean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cyber Day #5

Ancient Greece is the Word

Warring City States